Smith Kroeger is a growing marketing communications company that’s always on the move while serving a wide range of industries. We accelerate our clients’ success and move their brands forward by thinking fast and working smart.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our incredibly talented team to help create innovative marketing strategies and stellar creative work every day, making work rewarding not only for our clients, but also for you.
The person in this position is expected to be constantly listening, learning and helping. They will support the account management team by helping execute plans and coordinate creative or media projects with the agency. They will also communicate directly with clients, taking their feedback back to the team.
We’re looking for someone with a positive attitude, strategic and critical thinking skills, an inquisitive mind, integrity, and just plain common sense.
- Educational or professional background in marketing, advertising, communications, or business
- Ability to communicate professionally (in writing, in person, via phone, emails, reports/write-ups, cross-functionally, presentations, etc.)
- Knowledge of marketing strategy and tactics
- Capability and aptitude to execute the responsibilities described for this position
- Preferred but not required: Professional experience in an advertising or marketing position, experience at an advertising/marketing agency, experience with clients, experience with multiple marketing tactics
- Comfortable using MS Office and Google Suite applications
- Coordinates client projects among teams involved (client, strategy, media, digital, creative)
- Tracks deadlines for deliverables and media schedules
- Creates an organized working experience for clients and agency team members
- Assists in putting together marketing strategy recommendations and campaign plans
- Gathers and assembles background information to develop creative briefs and other project documents
- Creates agendas, campaign reports and other materials related to account service
- Coordinates gathering information estimates/proposals for manager review
- Reviews all agency work before submitting to the client to ensure quality control and instructions are met
- Communicates client feedback to production manager, creative team and/or media team
- Under the direction of an account manager, coordinates the creation of media and public relations plans with those departments
- Regularly keeps account manager and/or department head up to date on account progress for all assigned clients
- As part of the account service team, works with account managers to identify revenue generation opportunities within current and potential accounts
- Actively seeks to strategically grow assigned accounts in ways that are in-line with their goals and objectives
- Can be assigned new business responsibilities
- Stays up-to-date on clients’ brands/products/services/marketing developments
- Knows and stays current on evolving advertising and marketing tactics, including digital display, interactive, connected TV, print, events/sponsorships, digital marketing integrations, digital video, CRM/data, social media, traditional TV, radio, digital radio, trade show, collateral, outdoor, guerrilla, etc.
Paid parental leave
Company paid long-term disability and life insurance
Fun company-wide activities and events
Compensation commensurate with experience
- Cover letter and/or introductory email
We’re a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards, empower an open and diverse workplace and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect.
Smith Kroeger provides an equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Smith Kroeger will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the application form below or email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential consideration.