Smith Kroeger is a growing marketing communications company that’s always on the move while serving a wide range of industries. We accelerate our clients’ success and move their brands forward by thinking fast and working smart.
We’re looking for a rock star Art Director who has a variety of design and video editing skills. Ideal candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced, friendly environment with the ability to juggle multiple projects. You’ll work collaboratively with writers, designers, editors and account managers. This position will give you the opportunity to provide strategic and creative input on a variety of client projects.
- Must have 2+ years of art direction experience with an impressive portfolio and strong work ethic.
- Agency experience is preferred but not required.
- Adobe creative suite knowledge – including Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects a must.
- Video editing and animation capabilities desired.
- Videography and photography experience a plus.
- Unlimited PTO
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Company paid long-term disability and life insurance
- Fun company-wide activities and events
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Cover letter and/or introductory email
We’re a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards, empower an open and diverse workplace and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect.
Smith Kroeger provides an equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Smith Kroeger will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the application form below or email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential consideration.