Smith Kroeger is a growing marketing communications company that’s always on the move while serving a wide range of industries. We accelerate our clients’ success and move their brands forward by thinking fast and working smart.
We are seeking a copywriter with a passion for shaping and building brands. We’re looking for a driven, organized team player who can hit the ground running and help our diverse clients to grow their businesses. We offer competitive pay and benefits, a fun working atmosphere and an opportunity to grow your career.
The selected candidate will work with our growing client list in these areas:
- Traditional copywriting, including script writing for broadcast commercials, client videos, podcasts or other media.
- Copywriting for print media or digital display advertisements.
- Writing and preparation of social media posts on behalf of clients.
- Writing press releases, announcements, internal communications or other assignments from clients.
- Web copywriting that would include using online tools to help optimize copy for search engines and keywords.
The ideal candidate is someone with a positive attitude, strategic and critical thinking skills, an inquisitive mind, integrity, and just plain common sense.
- Exceptional writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience with social media and digital content writing
- Experience with Google Ads/Paid Search preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of professional copywriting experience
- Collaborative work orientation
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Passion for innovation and idea generation
- Embraces technology and productivity tools
- Ability to write clear, persuasive, original copy
- Capability and aptitude to execute the responsibilities described for this position
The role reports to the EVP & Co-Creative Director.
- Unlimited PTO
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Company paid long-term disability and life insurance
- Fun company-wide activities and events
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Cover letter and/or introductory email
We’re a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards, empower an open and diverse workplace and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect.
Smith Kroeger provides an equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Smith Kroeger will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the application form below or email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com for confidential consideration.