Smith Kroeger is a growing marketing communications company that’s always on the move while serving a wide range of industries. We accelerate our clients’ success and move their brands forward by thinking fast and working smart.
The person in this full-time position is expected to help shepherd our digital marketing and advertising campaigns programs and services throughout their lifecycle. They’ll work closely with clients, the account services team and their peers on the digital team to plan, gain approval, coordinate, schedule, maintain optimize and report on results, making data-driven decisions to better achieve our clients’ goals. They will learn fast because our systems and processes are evolving every day to include new platforms, tactics and strategies, and to keep up with the latest trends and developments in terms of browsers, operating systems, privacy and trackability.
We are looking for someone with a positive attitude, strategic and critical thinking skills, attention to detail, integrity and common sense.
Special consideration will be made for candidates who have proven experience driving revenue and implementing campaigns or marketing services with trackable results.
- Comfortable using MS Office and Google Suite applications, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads
- Ability to professionally communicate (writing, in person, via phone, emails, reports/write-ups, cross-functionally, presentations, etc.)
- Knowledge of digital marketing strategies
- Capability and aptitude to execute the responsibilities described for this position
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, PR, communications, business or related field, or commensurate marketing/business experience
- Knowledge of ad serving platforms such as Centro Basis, Simpli.fi or GroundTruth are a plus.
- This job role will assist with planning, media spend and campaign structural recommendations, including conveying those recommendations in multiple formats such as presentation decks, statements of work and estimates.
- The position will carry out the scheduling, monitoring, optimizing, reporting and both sales- and client-facing communications explaining data-driven rationale for campaign edits and improvements. This can include changes to keywords, bids, budgets, targeting segments, ad copy, destination URLs and UTM codes, creative rotations, day parting, frequency capping and the various other levers of control within ad serving platforms including Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Simpli.fi, Centro Basis, Kortx and other self-serve and managed service platforms as needs dictate.
- Being certified in Google Analytics and Google Ads and familiar with Ninja Cat or other marketing reporting dashboards.
- Efforts may also include coordination of reputation management and review response programs, listing correction and management services. Experience with Google My Business and Facebook page management is a plus.
- Where necessary, the Digital Specialist will work directly with the account services team, creative team, partner vendors and tech platforms and clients to coordinate the timely and successful launch of multi-channel digital marketing campaigns.
- The role will operate within established processes and provide recommendations for process improvements for internal communication and tracking including the documentation of billable hours and progress of assigned projects within project management systems including but not limited to Workamajig, Google Drive, Sheets and Email, Excel, and some client-specific workflow trackers.
Paid parental leave
Company paid long-term disability and life insurance
Fun company-wide activities and events
Compensation commensurate with experience
- Cover letter and/or introductory email
We’re a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards, empower an open and diverse workplace and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect.
Smith Kroeger provides an equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Smith Kroeger will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the application form below or email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com for confidential consideration.