Digital is moving faster than ever and to keep up with the ever-changing marketing world, it’s smart to take your content to the next level. Video is a strategic way to boost your marketing content above the competition. Giving your target audience an attention-grabbing post will help boost engagement and encourage interaction with your product or service. Incorporating video across social media platforms can explain concepts and provide interesting insights into your brand that would otherwise be difficult to explain. It’s no surprise that visual content is 40 times more likely to get shared than all-text content. In fact, it’s estimated that online videos will account for more than 82% of all consumer internet traffic by 2022.
There are a lot of things to consider when creating your video. It’s important not to ignore quality of picture and sound. Poorly produced videos could tarnish the credibility of your message and can generate negative brand associations. Think of videos as a conversation and focus on unique messages that ultimately lead directly to the call to action. At Smith Kroeger, we follow a set of guidelines and best practices to help clients get the most out of their post.
1. Utilize attention-grabbing graphics
2. Get the benefit across in the first few seconds of the video in case a viewer doesn’t watch it to the end
3. Use catchy music and interesting visuals to keep attention
4. Consider quick cuts between multiple camera views and graphics to keep the video moving
5. Keep the video length short as to not lose the viewer
6. End with a strong call to action that leads the viewer to interact with the post
7. Create compelling headlines and descriptions for your video so it will register in searches
8. Tell a story that leaves the viewer wanting more
The experts at Smith Kroeger have many years of experience creating a variety of videos – from 2D and 3D animation to live action. Our in-house studio allows us to shoot, produce and edit professional quality videos at very competitive pricing. To learn more about how video can benefit your brand, give us a call.