The Telly Awards are an iconic advertising industry staple, honoring excellence in video and television across all screens. We’re honored to have received a Bronze Telly on behalf of the Nebraska Lottery during the 42nd Annual Telly Awards.
- Category: Promotional Video
- Craft: Directing
- Client: Nebraska Lottery
- Piece: Ignition
Our creative team came up with the idea for the Ignition spot as a unique opportunity to promote the Nebraska Lottery’s Truck$ & Buck$® Scratch game for its 25th anniversary.
The inspiration for the concept was born from the iconic 1985 Calvin Klein commercial for Obsession perfume.
Amazing job to the team for this concept! 👏
- Greg Ahrens, EVP, Co-Creative Director
- Mike Duman, EVP, Co-Creative Director
- Katie Ferge, Account Manager
- Mark Carpenter, EVP, Creative Strategy
- Matt Vilter, Account Manager
- Bark Productions, production company
Psst … keep an eye out for Carp and Matt making guest appearances in the spot.
We’re proud to partner with creative clients like the Nebraska Lottery and for their trust in our team to bring concepts like this to life.