If it’s been a few years since your website was developed, you may be noticing that the overall design looks outdated, it doesn’t look good on mobile, or visitors have a hard time finding what they’re looking for. Maybe your website is increasingly slow to load, it’s not secure, or the platform it was built on is so complicated you and your team can’t make minor updates. You might also have updated your company’s brand and need to reflect these changes on your website. These are all good indicators that it’s time to consider a website redesign.
Before you move forward with a website redesign, it’s important to take some time to answer a few questions to help get your project off to a good start.
- What do you hope to accomplish with your website redesign?
- What makes you stand out from your competitors?
- What do you like and dislike about your current website?
- What do you like and dislike about your competitors’ websites?
- What plugins or addons are outdated and need to be replaced?
- What functionality are you missing that you want to add?
- What user pain points need to be addressed?
- What is your budget?
- What is your timeline?
Taking on a website redesign may feel like an overwhelming undertaking. But the process can be a positive experience if you partner with the right digital marketing agency. The outcome of this partnership is a more modern online presence that helps you achieve your business goals and marketing objectives.
A website redesign is a collaborative effort and the end result should be a website that you are proud of and excited about. If you’ve been contemplating a website redesign, we’d love to hear from you and see how we can help.
Keep an eye out for more info about website development, stats and trends in future editions!